Business Health Check
Dec 3, 2019
- Cash flow is essential at this time of year, so if chasing late payments makes you feel uncomfortable, outsource those phone calls to a trusted virtual assistant.
- To avoid late payments, switch up your invoicing processes. Offer discounts to customers for early payments, or multiple payment methods, or suggest split instalments to even out cash flow throughout the year.
- Having a Christmas party? How about a catered lunch at your office then give everyone the rest of the day off? It’s the ultimate thank you!
- Are all staff clear on the closedown period and how it affects their leave entitlements? Communicate clearly now so there’s no confusion.
- Did you ensure your employment contracts and collective agreements are fully compliant? They need to take into account recent changes to the Employment Relations Act 2000 and the rise in minimum wage.
BACK TO BLOGS